Finance Analyst - Global Investment Bank (Contract)
about the company
Established for over 70 years, the Client is a leading Corporate Investment bank offering full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the team
You will be part of the Legal Entity Control team which is responsible for the financial reporting and regulatory filings of the legal entities in Singapore. It also manages external relationships with regulators and auditors. The team is involved in the analysis of legal entity implications for new business developments and changes in regulatory framework. It also monitors the effectiveness of internal control environment and legal entity governance, ensures optimal use of legal entities, and ensures adequate capital management and financial ratios of the legal entities.
about the role
- Responsible for the legal entity control functions for the bank entity
- Ensure timely and accurate local regulatory reporting as well as Head office reporting
- Ensure timely completion of annual accounts and audits
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Accounting and Control policies, as well as the Firm's General Ledger Reconciliation and Substantiation (GLRS) policies
- Keep abreast with the recent regulatory and accounting developments / changes and analyse impact
skills and experience required:
- Minimum Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in a public accounting firm
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and US GAAP
- Broad understanding of local regulations pertaining to banking industry
- Broad understanding of banking products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Macros
- Analytical and organised
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887