Regulatory Risk Manager
- Experience in regulatory risk management
- Opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders in providing advice and management support
- Report to the Head of Regulatory Risk Management
Role Location: Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full-time opportunity
As the Manager for Regulatory Risk Management, you will support the regulatory risk management team in providing advisory and regulatory risk management support to the Head of Business Governance, Desk Risk Managers and Desk heads. This may include the identification of regulatory change and working with the Regulatory Risk Management team and Desk Risk Managers for the development of policies, procedures and guidance as well as a centralised expertise on regulatory matters.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Experience and knowledge of the Financial Markets and the environment that ANZ Markets operates in with demonstrated understanding of products, sales and trading, particularly within coverage of the role
- Experience and knowledge of governance, compliance, regulation and operational risk management
- Achieves goals while supporting change and identifying opportunities for improvement with a strong ability to execute, with strong customer focus and ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Challenges the status quo by questioning and challenging process and procedure appropriately based on researched knowledge, peer best practice or thoughtful analysis
- Demonstrated ANZ leadership competencies including ability to manage and delivering change, deliver results, exercise sound judgement, broaden perspective, build relationships (internal and external), develop self and others and lead and empower
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006347.