Transaction Advisory Services - Transaction Support - Financial Services - Manager
Ernst & Young's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers companies professional transaction experience. We help clients determine the right deal to do, and then assist them in doing the deal right through the various services we provide.
Our Transaction Support team specializes in providing due diligence services and deal structuring advice on investing in the Greater China region, as well as joint ventures and M&A to global and regional clients across a wide range of sectors.
- Providing financial due diligence services to merger and acquisition deals conducted by various financial and corporate buyers.
- Analyzing the target's business drivers, quality of earnings, quality of assets and key deal issues.
- Responsible for engagement planning, preliminary review of deal structure.
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the legal, tax, management consulting and valuation fields.
- Help develop project leads, hire and train junior staff.
- University graduates with a minimum of 5 years of professional audit experience, preferably with previous due diligence exposure.
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the Firm's practice through proactive interactions with clients' senior management.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (fluency in Mandarin is a must).
- Traveling within the PRC is required.
Who we are
At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. While we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we also support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction professional at Ernst & Young, you'll help clients evaluate structure and execute their most important deals. You'll work in a dynamic, forward looking environment; in what is currently the only integrated global transaction business worldwide. You'll have direct contact with clients and gain valuable experience across industries and geographies, learning from top minds in today's transactions arena. We'll help you achieve your potential by giving you leading professional development opportunities. At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.