Associate / VP, Front Office Desk Analyst, Credit Trading, Hong Kong
1 day left
- Full time
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Global Banking & Investor Solutions is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, GBIS provides services in corporate and investment banking, asset management, private banking and securities around the world. GBIS offers to its clients integrated and tailored solutions to respond to their specific needs.
The role sits in Front Office Fixed Income Trading floor, sits with Traders and will provide support to Traders and external Chinese Financial Institutional Clients.
- Maintain credit matrices database on Chinese corporate issuers (with a focus on China HY property issuers) and produce valuation on credit bonds
- Produce ad-hoc research report and topical intelligence articles for publication and distribution to clients
- Follow up macro and industrial data and track major market changes both onshore and offshore China, especially policy shifts that could have an impact on offshore credit markets
- Maintain active dialogue and cultivate relationships with industry contacts/rating agencies and clients to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing
- Direct exposure to trading desk risk taking and positioning
- Support and collaborate with trading and sales on promoting the franchise and generating profits
- Bachelor degree or above on business, accounting, finance or others
- Strong understanding of credit markets
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Good communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin