Senior Financial Steering Manager - DFIN - Beijing - 20181206002
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Job Summary / Job Purpose
In charge of the Financial Steering Function
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
1. In charge the Financial Steering Function:
- Complete management reporting task with punctuality, accuracy and be able to analyze and challenge the rationale behind data while collecting information of both business lines and market.
- Be the main contact point of department heads for any questions related to business performance monitoring, cost controlling, head count evolution
- Coordinate and correspond with internal clients, i.e. management, business lines and supporting functions, and external regulator's request if any.
- Prepare and provide business analysis to the monthly management reporting (balance sheet, Profit and Loss and off balance sheet). In charge of regular meetings with internal clients on the business analysis.
- Manage annual budget processes.
- Regular review process and procedures for initiates to carter new requests, improve operational and system efficiency, ensure risk controls and regulation compliance.
- Cooperate with and support peers within DFIN department.
- Supervise subordinate's task quality and career development.
- Participate and contribute to DFIN project.
3. Other tasks allocated by DFIN Mgt.
Academic Background(degree and major)
- University degree or above, major in Accounting or Finance
- 1 0 years or above accounting experience in financial sector of a bank or international company, management reporting experience is important.
Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge in the China accounting GAAPs and IFRS.
- Good knowledge of banking traditional products.
- Autonomous, good interpersonal skills, analytical mindset and able to work under pressure.
- Good English skills both in written and speaking
- Good at Microsoft Office
- CPA / ACCA certificate is a plus