- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other reports.
- Assess and ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters & risk appetite.
- Responsible for entire range of assigned financial and accounting activities of the company.
- To foster the company's continuous improvement goals by making recommendations, communicating necessary changes and implementing improvements.
Key Scope of Role
- To timely record of asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries.
- To maintain accuracy and completeness of daily accounting of all transactions such as bank / cash payments & receipts, journal vouchers, debit notes, credit notes, etc.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling and resolving discrepancies.
Maintains general ledger by preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries and passing adjustment entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and other statements.
- Check and reconcile all bank accounts daily and prepare month end bank reconciliation statements.
- Reconciliation of the payables and receivables with the suppliers' and club customers' statements.
- Assist in reconciling of inventory with production team.
- To manage payment processing to the suppliers and other parties.
- Prepare and verify payroll files and transfer through bank / cash.
- Reconciling sales ensuring revenue is posted accurately in the accounting system on regular basis
- Handle office petty cash and petty cash expenses, its reimbursements, claims, supporting documents, payments and verification.
- Manages the fixed assets register and reconcile with general ledger along periodic physical verification.
- To assist in the monthly closing process, including financial analysis and preparation of periodic reporting requirements.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted practices.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, cash flow and other forecast along preparing periodic reports that comparison with benchmarks.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Assist in completing external audit by providing information to auditors.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.