Financial Analyst (Arabic speaking)
Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Doha, Qatar, part of a bigger investment group. They are expanding their scope of service with new departments and physicians, and strive for continuous improvement of their patient experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Doha, They are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company's profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity;
• Research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
• Prepare the budget and monitoring it.
• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company's goals and financial standing
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
• Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
• Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed