Huxley, in partnership with a global bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst to be part of their team for a contractual basis.
The successful individual will be working on improving the client onboarding system. This platform is where all of the documentation and legal binding contracts are stored therefore its highly confidential and must be secure, the BA will be helping to develop this system.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the key business drivers for Client Documentation success bank–wide, taking a holistic view of business needs, gathering business requirements, identifying opportunities, and implementing effective business solutions.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources, determining and effectively representing information at appropriate levels of abstraction, reconciling conflicts, and gaining consensus to establish true business needs.
- Participation in the RFP / vendor selection process, and understanding each of the business use cases that will need to feed into it
- Participation as the Product Owner (Business Analyst), in the full suite of Agile ceremonies, acting as the voice of the business, empowered to take decisions on prioritisation of the requirements backlog
- Manage the technology team interface, liaising with technology teams continuously to ensure clarity on business requirements, and working with development leads to ensure business requirements are met in solutions design, development and delivery.
- Contribute to an Agile iterative implementation strategy / commercialisation approach across global geographies and multiple business units.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing, and support implementation and post go–live issue resolution.
- Ensure key delivery / implementation risks and issues are identified, and support establishment of appropriate mitigation / action plans throughout.
- Communication and training needs analysis, providing content and context for user guides and other training materials, delivering the same to end users.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experienced in eliciting requirements using interviews, workshops, and document / business / task / workflow analysis, preferably with full life–cycle IT development experience.
- Agile Systems development lifecycle experience preferred, where candidate has acted in either Product Owner or Scrum Master roles
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, detail orientated and proficient with highly structured approaches aligned with project / change management best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to interact with cross–functional stakeholder representatives.
- A proven track record of effectiveness working within small, multi–functional teams.
- Corporate banking domain experience including client onboarding and documentation management would be highly advantageous.
- Degree or diploma qualified, ideally in a Business or Technology discipline.
- Must be based in Singapore, relocation is not provided.
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017