Internal Audit Manager
- Excellent work-life balance and flexibility
- Market leading technology
- Excellent leadership and career progression
This role will provide the ability for some travel across the business' multiple locations throughout Australia.
As an Internal Audit Manager, within the business' Institutional Banking division, you will be responsible for utilising your deep understanding of risk assessments across the end to end control environment. This will involve the assessment of risk and control functions, maintaining effective working relationships with senior executives, manage small teams, report these findings and as a result, contribute to the business' Internal Audit Strategy.
To be successful;
To be considered, it is essential you have exposure/experience to the following:
- Experience in delivering a risk internal audit methodology in an Audit or Risk focused role
- Direct experience in Institutional Banking, Transaction Banking or Wholesale Digital Banking will be highly regarded
- Banking or broader Financial Services experience
- Strong leadership and team collaboration skills
- Ability to understand key risks and make time critical decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills.
For more information you can call Alex Sherbinski in our Sydney CBD office on 02 9087 6226 quoting Job Reference 510355 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.