Senior Audit Manager (AML)
- Provide change and effective assurance activity across Financial Crime Risk
- Leadership role within a leading financial services organisation in Australia
- Work within an innovative and market leading environment
The organisation prides itself on their purpose and ultimately the 'why' behind their activities. They are focusing on what matters and being able to give back to the ever-changing landscape of communities. You will be given the opportunity to develop both your personal self and your professional career.
About the role
As a Senior Audit Manager, you will be responsible for managing complex audit projects across the financial crime and AML space. You will develop a consistent audit approach across multiple geographies and ensure sufficient coverage across the organisation as a whole. You will need to build relationships with key internal stakeholders within the Internal Audit teams and the Financial Crime division.
- Manage large and complex audit projects across the financial crime division
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with leaders across different areas within the organisation
- Reporting to Executives within the organisation
- Developing and leading team members
- Conducting required field work
- Sound technical internal audit skills
- Experience managing large scale projects within financial services
- Extensive experience as a Manager or Senior Manager
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in influencing senior stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Proven ability in leading teams
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
For more information, you can call William Hibbins, email@example.com in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting job reference 510191 or alternatively apply here, to register your interest.