- ASX Listed Permanent Opportunity
- Liverpool surrounds
- 70k + Superannuation + Postgraduate Study Support
Aston Carter has received an exciting opportunity to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis, for an ASX listed technology business. Located in the Liverpool area, our client is a highly respected industry leader in the technology and digital services space across Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate will receive industry leading development and will come with a technically sound and commercially focused background. In addition they will be able to effectively business partner with stakeholders outside of finance.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your new role as a Financial Accountant will give you the opportunity to be exposed to financial reporting at a group level.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- A key lead in the Financial Statement production process, including preparation of ASX reporting for the group.
- Preparing journals and other financial inputs to ensure the production of accurate and timely Financial Statements.
- Assist the other Accountants with information accuracy for yearly auditing schedules.
- Preparation of Month-end financials.
- Ownership over the quarter-end, half-year and full-year reporting processes.
- Drive a continuous improvement philosophy within finance, starting with a focus on General Ledger processes.
- Ensuring approval and posting of all standard and ad-hoc General Ledger transactions including AP and other operating transactions.
- Produce accurate finance information for analysis and business decision making.
- Developing stakeholder relationships across the wider business.
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years financial accounting experience.
- Postgraduate (CPA/CA) qualification or studying towards.
- An analytical mind with the ability to multi-task, work autonomously and in a team with a proactive approach.
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
For more information you can call Jay Visagamoorthy in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2719 quoting Job Reference 510388 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.