Crowleys DFK, a dynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, is looking for an Audit Senior to join our Audit and Assurance Department. This role will be based in the Cork office.
We measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees. Providing opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive is a cornerstone of our core values.
If you want to continue to grow and be challenged as you develop your career, then scroll down to see what Crowleys DFK can offer you.
As an Audit Senior you can expect your duties to include;
- Responsible for a portfolio of audit clients
- Perform all aspects of a risk-based audit process ensuring on time completion and within agreed fee budgets
- Preparing and reviewing audit paperwork
- Preparing and reviewing statutory compliant financial statements
- Supervising and reviewing the work undertaken by audit trainees
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally holds a suitable professional qualification with post qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, CPA or IIA)
- Strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues
- Strong attention to detail and quality focused
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Holds a valid Irish work permit and full Irish driving licence
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our staff members can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!