Finance Business Partner - Leading Bank - London
2 days left
- Full time
Presenting a unique opportunity for a candidate to join the Cost Management function as a Business Partner within a top-tier bank. The role will focus on cost management and applicants should have prior experience working as a Business Partner ideally in banking, but other industries will be considered. The candidate will be fully qualified with either an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification.
This role has become available following internal mobility.
- Lead on all cost support for the function, working across group cost management and function COO teams.
- Own and lead on preparing and co-ordinating the necessary content to manage the cost base on an ongoing basis, this includes:
Formal monthly results analysis pack, and associated reviews
Inward facing Outlooks for internal finance consumption
Help drive and shape the analytics agenda, driving regular and impactful insight through collaborating across the Functions
Review and improve process with a view to gaining efficiencies
Responsible for delivery of monthly Functional Bill, moving the costs to be on a consumed basis
- Budgeting and Forecasting - lead the revised annual forecast, medium term plan, and short term plan
- Financial Control - take ownership of functional reporting structure within all the necessary systems
- Balance sheet ownership
- Prior Business Partnering experience within a cost function - any industry will be considered
- Knowledge of cost drivers and strong experience in direct costs, allocations, capitalisation, cost management and reporting
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Strong academic background
This is a company that invests heavily in their employees and so culture is taken very seriously. Candidates must work well with both internal and external stakeholders, have transparency, and are not afraid to take responsibility.