- Perform Risk Assessments, Process Walkthroughs, Process Documentation – Narratives, Process Flow Diagrams, Finalize Risk and Control Matrix.
- Perform Test of Control Effectiveness, Control Design , support remediation efforts for control failures - SOX and ISAE / SSAE compliance.
- Perform Interventions / Special Assignments at Client Engagements identifying reasons for operations failures, critical errors, process weaknesses / Performing Root Cause Analysis remediating and resolving causes. Publish Critical Risk Tracker – analyzing and assessing critical risks at Client Engagement F&A Practice level and publish to senior F&A management.
- Compile and publish Critical Risk Tracker – Weekly High Risk Report to F&A Practice Senior Management.
- Reasonable Knowledge of Financial & Accounting Processes
- Reasonable knowledge of Information Technology – ITGC Controls; Information Systems Audit
- Reasonable Knowledge of F&A Audit Processes having Performed Internal, Operational and Financial Audits;
- Knowledge of Key F&A Compliances required – ISAE 3402, SSAE 16, SOX
- Strong Analytical Skills; Strong Spreadsheet skills; Excellent command over English Language
- Knowledge of BPO Processes and Processing
- Desirable – User Knowledge of one of the ERP – F&A – Key Financial Applications – SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- ACCA affiliate with 1-2-3 years post qualification audit experience preferably with a large audit firm