Senior Analyst - Decision Support
The Finance & Accounting Division is made up of a number of core finance teams both at business unit and Group level. We perform a key management and control function in ensuring all Group financial and management reporting processes are appropriately governed. The Finance Division has overall responsibility for driving the Group budgeting and forecasting process, developing Group-focused financial insight and analysis and delivering the Group`s statutory, regulatory and external reporting. We do this through collaborative business partnering in each of the Divisions and with centralised Finance shared / specialist services.
Description of business unit
The Commercial Partnering Unit has been established to drive the strategic direction of the ROI businesses from a financial perspective and will be the key provider of financial and strategic support to businesses in the Republic of Ireland, to help set and achieve their business and strategic objectives
Purpose of the Role
The role is a Senior Analyst role within the Decision Support function that will partner with Commercial Partner to manage and provide analysis on ROI`s revenue and costs objectives.
- Support the annual budget and forecast processes for ROI businesses in addition to monitoring and tracking of same
- Support the strategic decision making process for ROI businesses through financial analysis and insight.
- Work collaboratively across Commercial Partnering Ireland, Group Finance and Group Functions.
- Establish relationships across ROI businesses, Treasury and Group Finance.
- Support the business to drive revenue and cost objectives.
- Help create a culture which promotes inclusion and diversity, customer focus, accountability, agility and one team.
What is the opportunity
Together with the ROI business partners and the business, this role will be responsible for supporting the management of revenue streams in line with the Group`s strategic objectives, through detailed strategic analysis and forward looking deliverables across their individual functions.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant or experience gained within a relevant business environment.
- Demonstrated experience of delivery to tight reporting deadlines with a keen attention to detail
- Proven capacity to meet challenging targets and manage competing priorities.
- High energy, bias for results, strong resilience and focus on execution excellence.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience of driving for change , with the initiative and courage to challenge the status quo
- Efficient planning and organisational skills
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Closing date: Jan 04 2019
More searches like this
- Financial analyst Accountant jobs in Global business services and outsourcing
- Financial analyst Business analyst jobs in Global business services and outsourcing
- Financial analyst Finance analyst jobs in Global business services and outsourcing
- Financial analyst jobs in Global business services and outsourcing