Procurement System Specialist
Established in 2010 as a motorcycle ride-hailing phone service, GO-JEK has evolved into an on-demand mobile platform and a cutting-edge app, providing a wide range of services that includes transportation, logistics, mobile payments, food delivery, and many other on-demand services.
- Prepare and support requirements related to procurement project.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers/contractors. Support overall procurement strategy and enable the procurement team through analytics, metrics and reporting
- Support data cleanup and standardization in procurement team
- Support vendor research to evaluate and recommend potential new sources of supply in the procurement database
- Implement efficiency enhancement strategy associated with vendor management
- Manage procurement system and facilitate any inquiries related to it
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business Management, or related field
- Good communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Strong data extraction, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Have knowledge in sourcing and purchasing flow
- Possesses high learning agility and able to work in a team towards agreed objectives