Account Payable Assistant Manager
Established in 2010 as a motorcycle ride-hailing phone service, GO-JEK has evolved into an on-demand mobile platform and a cutting-edge app, providing a wide range of services that includes transportation, logistics, mobile payments, food delivery, and many other on-demand services.
- Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate. Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Reviewing account payable aging, new vendor accounts and other reconciliation in Account Payable cycle, such as advance payment, accruals, etc.
- Preparing reconciliation of account payable transactions such as expenses, advance payment and accrual balances, etc.
- Maintaining credit card bills and reconciliation
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the Account Payable team
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 2+ years in public accountant firm or account payable areas
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chat of accounts and corporate procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Excellent analysis data skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting (SAP B1 and EAS) and spreadsheet programs