Established in 2010 as a motorcycle ride-hailing phone service, GO-JEK has evolved into an on-demand mobile platform and a cutting-edge app, providing a wide range of services that includes transportation, logistics, mobile payments, food delivery, and many other on-demand services.
- In charge of all Indonesia tax matters, including review compliance, consulting, tax disputes and all other specific matters
- Assist with the preparation and review of tax provision calculations, including return to provision calculations and reconciliation of deferred tax assets and liabilities, validation of tax balance sheet accounts and tax provision analysis
- Support business growth by evaluating and managing direct and indirect tax risk for new business initiatives and new/amended product launches
- Develop, implement, and oversee tax controls and processes (for both direct and indirect taxes)
- Help to administer the group structure from a tax perspective, in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage, lead, and execute tax work streams for M&A and key strategic projects
- Monitor and assess new tax legislation and case law for applicability and communicate changes and impact to the business.
- Make recommendations regarding use of external advisors, and help to manage those advisors
- Develop and implement automation of tax systems and compliance obligations (e.g. WHT slips, etc)
- 4-5 years of Big 4 consulting tax experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A team player than is used to operating cross functionally and cross jurisdiction/culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and high-growth organization
- Open to challenging projects outside areas of experience or comfort zone and scope
For more information and to apply, please visit out website via the button below.