Established in 2010 as a motorcycle ride-hailing phone service, GO-JEK has evolved into an on-demand mobile platform and a cutting-edge app, providing a wide range of services that includes transportation, logistics, mobile payments, food delivery, and many other on-demand services.
- Identify suitable suppliers/manufacturers
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with vendors to get the best possible pricing, payment options, quantities and delivery time-scales
- Bid and administer project supply, services, and purchase orders to suppliers
- Filling out documents and provide administrative matters related to procurement flow
- Receiving a signed purchase request and following up vendor and business users
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business Management, or related field
- Min. 2 years experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Merchandiser, or similar role
- Good communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Have knowledge in sourcing and purchasing flow
- Possesses high learning agility and able to work in a team towards agreed objectives
For more information and to apply, please visit out website via the button below.