Accounting Manager - Policy
Established in 2010 as a motorcycle ride-hailing phone service, GO-JEK has evolved into an on-demand mobile platform and a cutting-edge app, providing a wide range of services that includes transportation, logistics, mobile payments, food delivery, and many other on-demand services.
- Document accounting policies and methodologies.
- Proactively communicate and educate finance & accounting teams on accounting policies to ensure consistency across the Group.
- Lead the assessment and oversee implementation of new accounting policy and financial reporting standards.
- Provides interpretation of policies as it relates to highly judgmental areas.
- Partner with subsidiaries' accounting and finance teams, ensuring that the financial statements and disclosures are in conformity with Group Accounting policies as well as local GAAP & IFRS.
- Ensure proper business controls, documentation and testing of internal controls.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years experience as auditor or experience working in technical accounting, accounting policies, accounting advisory, or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of PSAK & IFRS and related experience with accounting research and application.
- Experience with SAP.
- Excel wizard.
- Ability to work independently under general guidance and with self-initiative.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines, with excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates effective leadership, motivation, and team work in a dynamic, multi-cultural business environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
For more information and to apply, please visit out website via the button below.