An exciting Commercial Analyst role based in a dynamic and progressive pharmaceuticals company based in Cambridge. The Commercial Analyst will providing business insight to improve the overall profitability of the business and have consistent contact with senior management.
A progressive and constantly developing Cambridge based pharmaceuticals company at the forefront of the market. They offer an ambitious working environment alongside great facilities and atmosphere.
The Commercial Analyst will:
- Be in constant contact with senior management to aid with the understanding of financial reporting
- Produce detailed analysis reports on financial trends and variances
- Produce detailed and accurate cost reports to present to the sales operations
- Help in improving the business performance wit consistent business reports
- Manage the Microsoft PowerBI system
- Assist in the budget production and monthly forecasting
- Work proactively to achieve and exceed KPIs
The successful Commercial Analyst will:
- Be a dynamic and ambitious individual keen on individual and team progression
- Hold a degree in Maths, Economics or an equivalent degree
- Experienced in extremely complex processes
- Be an advanced Excel user
- Hold a minimum of 3 years commercial and business analysis experience
- Ideally hold an MBA
- Be confident in creating and maintaining key relationships within the business
- A proactive individual keen to work beyond work given to them
The successful Commercial Analyst will be joining an exciting and progressive pharmaceuticals company based in Cambridge who are offering the opportunity to have a real impact on the business. On offer is a competitive salary alongside a wide-ranging benefits package including a generous pension as well as 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.