Accountant is responsible for book keeping and managing, analyzing and recording transactions and accounts data, preparing reports and conducting overall accounts operations.
Primary duties for the role of accountant include:
- Prepares, records, manages and analyzes ledgers.
- Documents all type of financial actions, financial transactions and prepares financial reports.
- Manages petty cash, receipts and vouchers.
- Reports and recommends financial actions whenever required in strictly timely manner.
- Ensures financial security and transparency by applying internal controls.
- Manages payroll, opens and maintains employees' accounts, keeping active consideration of related policies and taking input from the related manager.
- Keeps a regular backup of financial data and ensures confidentiality and security of all types of financial data.
- Summarizes, prepares and presents cash flow statements, balance sheets and profit & loss statements.
- Prepares documents for payables/receivables, verifies financial documents, accounts, debit and credit cards.
- Manages and handles tax payment/deduction and all related issues as per the requirements of taxation laws.
- Reconciles and reports financial discrepancies, reviews, analyzes and cross checks financial data and ensures accuracy of information.
- Manages and prepares bank and stakeholders reconciliation reports.
- •Prepares quotations, invoices and manages tenders.
- Makes use of best and up-to-dated practices of accounting practices, complying by company policies, rules and regulations and state law.
- Conducts internal audits on periodic basis.
- Suggests improvements in financial policies, cost reduction and overall increase in financial performance.
- Experience of Xero shall be preferred
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks / Peachtree
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player attitude
- Highly responsible attitude
- Salary increment as per policy
- Career growth opportunities
- Personnel development plans
- In-house and premium training opportunities
- Prayer's break
- Friendly work environment
- Conducive for career development