We are currently working with a large well established organisation in their search for a ambitious, hard working Finance Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well established organisation based in Worthing who are market leaders in their field.
- Gain compliance authorisation for all supplier invoices/credit notes received.
- To process all supplier invoices/credit notes using finance system.
- To set up new supplier accounts on the system.
- To allocate manual payments.
- Assist in payment proposals.
- Liaise with managers purchasing goods.
- Send out monthly customer statements.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Complete daily banking posting.
- Completing weekly bank reconciliations
- Credit control duties.
- Complete all AR posting.
- Process all company expenses including credit card claims within policy.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as directed.
The successful candidate will be a ambitious, hard working and eager to learn.
Up to £21,000 + additional benefits