VP - FID Valuation Risk & Control
- Price testing and analysis
- Responsible for the independent valuation of the Rates/FX businesses, focusing on Exotic products.
- In addition the team is responsible for the governance and control of the product valuation and model review process.
- Documentation and policy work is key
- People, process and stakeholder management
- Model valuation and methodology work
- New desk and business product work
Keen to see highly numerate applicants with excellent knowledge of fixed income products (rates, fx and equities) gained at a top tier investment bank or equivalent. Good knowledge of risk and thereby the key drivers for valuation and P&L. Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex issues clearly and succinctly to senior management. Experienced in managing people and processes.