Fund Accountant (Financial Service firm; 35K)
- Provide accounting services for clients including preparing and processing transaction and financial reports.
- Provide support to clients' investor inquires.
- Prepare fee calculations (managing fees, carried interest and waterfall) verifying that calculations are in accordance with LPA.
- Prepare investor capital and distribution notices.
- Prepare ad hoc requests regarding fund and investor specific reports as well as analysis.
- Prepare fund annual and quarterly financial reports.
- Prepare SPV accounting.
- Understanding and assist clients with other reporting, such as FATCA, K1 etc.
- Assist clients to address and resolve audit inquiries from external auditors during year-end audit.
- Participate in pre-project stage discussion with the clients and to define more detailed services model for specific clients as required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 1-2 years' experience preferably with a combination of public accounting and private equity
- Bachelor' degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Basic knowledge of the different accounting standards (IFRS, GAAPs)
- CPA, is plus experience with RMB Fund accounting is plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Able to speak: Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in Excel and other windows-based software.
- Plus: Experience with fund accounting software solutions (Investran and Altareturn)
- Plus: Experience with Alternative investments management software (eFront)
- Plus: Accounting softwares (Kingdee, SunSystems and Quickbook, etc)