- Page Personnel are recruiting a Business Analyst in Alfreton
- We seek an experienced Business
Our client is a highly successful health-care business boasting a multimillion turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. They have offices based up and down the UK and have a bustling shared service centre based in the Alfreton area. Their office is open plan and spacious. They have a vibrant office full of ambitious and hardworking people. They offer roles with plenty of progression and development opportunities.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 6 months but this business is a large business with great progression opportunities so they have expressed permanent opportunities would be possible after the contract has finished.
- Collating data from sales margin reports
- Inputting data into company systems
- Manipulating figures and extracting them into reports
- Spotting anomalies and rectifying them
- Liaising with different teams and building affective rapports
- Making suggestions on how business performance can be improved
- Some business partnering- so must be able to give presentations and speak with clients over the phone
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Finance Analyst role previously
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 6 month period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying up to £15 per hour dependant on experience.