Page Personnel are currently working alongside a global organisation to place a Assistant Accountant into their shared services function in Liverpool. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to grow their career within a company that offers outstanding benefits packages to all employees.
A global business services provider holding multiple sites across the globe. They offer unrivalled employee benefits packages (as detailed below) and the scope for every employee to continuously develop within the business.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- High volume invoice processing
- Intercompany banking and reconciliations
- Statutory accounting
- Assisting with month end accounts production
- Supporting junior Accounts Assistants
- Working closely with credit control
- Allocating sales order invoices against correct bank account
The successful Assistant Accountant must have experience of working in a busy finance department and Sage Line 50. Candidates who are adaptable, communicate clearly and hold a natural hard working nature also tend to succeed in this business. To be successful in this position, candidates must hold experience of statutory accounting.
- £23000 - £27000
- 25 days annual leave
- Future progression opportunities
- Attractive pension scheme
- Car loan schemes
- Dental insurance
- Private medical
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel insurance