Finance Analyst – 6 month FTC
About the Team:
The Stock Finance team play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of stock across our 8 warehouses and over 550+ stores. As the Finance Accountant you will be responsible for reporting on all slippage areas, assist the management team with balance sheet reconciliations and forecasting through to supporting on month end processes and system improvements.
About the Role:
- Report on key slippage areas to highlight areas of concern and implement/ suggest corrective action.
- Complete department provisions including stock, fabric and faulty.
- Assis with external audit reviews to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Assist the management team with balance sheet forecasting including a stock balance of circa £500m.
- Complete commentary on forecast variances and year on year movements.
- Support the wider stock team on month end processes and recommend improvements.
- Qualified Accountant with previous experience working in a similar role.
- Immediately available or soon to be available with the ability to commit to a 6 month FTC.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work confidently on your own and to specified deadlines.
- Proven analytical experience with excellent Excel and reporting skills.
- A team player with the desire to help others during peak periods and have a flexible attitude to work demands and hours depending on business needs.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery