Join the growing organization/ business unit and have a real impact on global processes!
Global company, short decision-making process , high quality of organizational standards and competitive remuneration package.
We are looking for
Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA will be a plus) with treasury experience working in an international business
Current treasury accounting requirement is:
- support the businesses with accounting for FX hedges
- HQ requirements (VHL FX hedges, net investment hedging & quasi equity) including documentation & effectiveness testing
- investigate material P&L impacts across the group, supporting local improvements where necessary
- timely completion of treasury inputs to the year end and half year reporting process
- complete central finance team's period end reporting requirements
It would also be appropriate that the role:
- is responsible for the related aspects of the scorecard
- supports businesses with all aspects of the FX hedging process (eg forecasting, conversion of non-functional ccy cash etc)
- participates in the central operational processes to facilitate segregation of duties
- subject to capacity, develops appropriate treasury reporting