Business Analyst/ Management Associate
- Assist CEO by liaising and collaborating with functional managers to monitor operating metrics, analyse financial and commercial performance, review sales throughput
- Assist in M&A projects, investment opportunities, and define multi-year strategic direction
- Assist in various forecasting and planning models, including but not limited to revenue forecasting, return on investment calculations and cost models
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the company's planning and forecasting system.
- Maintain financial statements models, including balance sheet, P&L, cash flow.
- Assist as needed in the annual budgeting process and forecasting process.
- Prepare analyses, presentations, and other materials for CEO's internal and external meetings
- Bachelors/ Masters in Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent.
- 6 years of related work experience, preferably in a Big 4 transaction advisory or consulting role.
- Familiar in small office environment and commited with positive can-do attitude
- Meticulous, detailed and good communication/ interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion, please email your detailed resume in word format to Ko Choon Ying (EA Personnel Registration No. 1331805) at Choonying_ko@btiexecutivesearch.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
BTI Executive Search Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8296