Semi Senior Accountant - Very Modern Practice!
A growing firm of chartered accountants is searching for a Semi Senior Accountant, with a career background in the accountancy practice sector, to join them in their offices, based in Sidcup. The role and firm offers an excellent opportunity for the right professional looking to further their accounting career in the profession, within a supportive, modern and team focused environment.
This highly successful accountancy firm, with offices in Sidcup is very well regarded and established and is continuing to experience positive growth. The firm acts for wide ranging clients in sector and turnovers, with a strength in a number of specialist sectors. The firm provides a superb modern environment to progress and develop in your career.
Joining as a Semi Senior Accountant, based in their Sidcup offices, you will have a hands on role preparing accounts, tax and other wide ranging, general accounting firm responsibilities for a mixed and interesting client base.
- Prepare accounts from clients records
- Prepare an accurate working paper file
- Knowledge of Income Tax and VAT
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review WIP and debtors.
- Assist Partners in client meetings, if requested to do so. Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing
- support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
You may be studying, or an AAT qualified technician, perhaps studying ACCA / ACA, or looking to build further on your experience following qualifying AAT, with a background in the accounting profession, as a Semi Senior Accountant.
Alternatively, you may have developed your career through experience only to date. As a necessity, you will have experience gained with the accountancy practice sector, working for a firm of any size and you will have at least 2 - 4 years or more experience, preparing accounts, tax and other responsibilities for a mixed client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
You will be looking for challenging, long term career move within a genuinely growing and expanding firm of chartered accountants, offering progression and career development.
£20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits and study support, dependent on experience and background, negotiable.