Head of Finance
- Part time
Our client is looking for a qualified Head of Finance with experience from a Professional Services background. The HoF is an important, strategic and senior member of the team that is crucial for business growth and development.
Our client is a professional services organisation spanning across the East Midlands, predominantly across Leicestershire and Northamptonshire. They are a large and rapidly growing SME with around a £7 million turnover. They have a strong training environment where they aim to develop and progress new employees.
The key responsibilities for the Head of Finance will be:
- Financial management of the firm including reporting to Senior memebers of the board.
- Management and Completion of the annual budget cycle and annual accounts preparation
- Compliance with regulations, including responsibilities as the Firm's Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as a member of the Board of Management and to the Partnership generally
- Improvement of financial disciplines throughout the firm
- A 5-10 years qualified Accountant with team management experience
- Experience of working in professional services post qualification is desirable as is working in a commercial environment outside of professional services
- Ability to take on COFA role together with an understanding of corporate and personal tax are essential
- Ability to think strategically and to work pro-actively
- An effective report writer who is adept at making presentations
- Option to join a pension scheme where we will match up to 4% contribution
- Health Insurance, also known as Group Income Protection, which pays a percentage of salary after 6 months sickness absence
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Screening
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Competitive holiday entitlement that rises with length of service
- Death in Service benefit