· Review cost reports, trial balances, bank and cash reconciliations and cash forecast and reports.
· Ensure timely and accurate payment of expenses and invoices.
· Review & analyze Cost Reports by project for comparison to budget & contribute to weekly meetings with management of each production.
· Production Accountanting on various questions and ensure production accounting rules and standards are followed.
· Manage petty cash payments and reimbursements.
· Track and provide updates on film asset for budgeting and costing purposes. Prepare the reconciliation process for this.
· Developing standard operating procedures and other processes.
· Maintain organized accounting record keeping.
· Ensure production reports are submitted by various productions on a timely basis.
· Developing and implementing reporting and recording procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
· Keep check and balance on productions expenses and requirement.
· Assist with internal and external audit inquiries.
· Prepare budget analysis reports reflecting variances and exceptional trends.
· Ensure timely and accurate payment along with deduction of withholding taxes.
· Prepare and process payroll and time sheets. Knowledge of income tax law in required.
· Prepare reconciliation of withholding and advance taxes.
· Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses when needed.
· Maintain proper E-filing records of sales taxes.
· Accounting & Finance degree / ACCA part qualified.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in a production accounting environment
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Ability to manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with an eye on the big picture.
· Strong Excel skills (Lookups, Database Functions, IF statements, etc)