Overall Accounts management i.e vouchers, Ledgers, Audit and Bank reconciliations.
- Manage and control day to day petty cash expenses.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
- Evaluate financial and regulatory reports required by laws and regulations.
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- filing income tax and sales tax returns