1 day left
- Full time
We currently have a full-time/permanent role vacancy for the position of a financial account manager at our head office in Tooting, London. We are looking for someone to join our fast paced working environment, who takes initiative in learning and improving his work on a continuous basis. This role will provide the successful candidate with exposure to all levels of the business and a genuine ability to add value, driving the efficiency & effectiveness of the firm’s operation.
The duties and responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
• Preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, including balance sheet reconciliations and detailed P&L analysis.
• Assistance in year-end statutory accounts, and where appropriate budgets and management accounts as well.
• Managing personal client portfolio for a wide range of clients.
• Ad-hoc bookkeeping duties as well as undertaking general accounting and administrative tasks.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Preparation and submission of monthly/weekly payroll and RTI submissions.
• Assisting on any significant changes to be made to the reporting techniques.
• Regular liaison with partners, other departments and third parties.
Our ideal candidate will have a mixture of the following knowledge and expertise:
• Fully or part qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
• Master’s qualification would be advantageous, but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) to all levels within the business.
• Experience within an SME organization will be advantageous, but not essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as a part of team.
• Proficient on MS Office and accounting software and packages.
• Good presentation skills with the ability to explain complex financial information in clear way to various clients with no prior financial background.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly