Junior Learning Specialist
Are you passionate about learning and supporting people in their development? We're looking for someone who can:
- help us in developing talent, together with partners across the broader Human Resources platform
- assist and support the Investment Bank Learning & Development regional and global team with identifying and addressing employees, and organizational learning and development needs
- liaise with internal and external parties on training arrangement, development, logistics and coordination
- assist with budget, conducting annual training plan, and evaluating programs' effectiveness
- explore opportunities to innovate and enhance learning effectiveness
- build networks and connections across our organization
We are a small regional team and you will be based in Hong Kong. We partner with businesses across Asia Pacific on people and professional development initiatives.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?