Commercial Finance Analyst
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for the production and maintenance of market analysis working alongside the growing sales and marketing team. The Commercial Finance Analyst will be the key contact point between key stakeholders and the wider finance team within a leading pharmaceuticals company in the heart of Cambridge.
A market leading a renowned pharmaceuticals brand based in the heart of Cambridge. They are known for their progression and award winning working environment which puts the employee at the core of the business.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will:
- Produce detailed analysis reports to support the Sales and Marketing team in driving profitability
- Play a vital role in the production of the profit analysis and budget formation
- Be responsible for the collection of data and corresponding analysis reports
- Aid in development and growth of the Sales and Marketing team through detailed reports
- Integral business partnering role
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will:
- Be a dynamic and progressive individual
- Hold a analytically focused degree, ideally business, maths, economics etc
- Strong Excel skills
- Be a proactive learner who learns quickly
- Be confident in producing and maintaining key stakeholder and client relationships
- Be confident in handling large quantities of data and producing detailed reports on this data
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will be joining a leading pharmaceuticals company in the heart of Cambridge. The role will offer progression alongside a leading salary as well as all encompassing benefits package.