Regulatory Reporting VP - £100,000
In this role, you will have exposure to CFO-level management, the chance to get involved in a value adding business function and drive a technical team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to have accelerated career progression and long-term development opportunities within an established and reputable organisation.
Supporting Policy Experts and Directors, you will have oversight of the banks' capital adequacy management, as well as the following:
- Supporting Market Risk and Credit Risk functions in managing production of COREP on a monthly basis, at the same time as complying with PRA rules and striving to improve operational efficiency.
- SME in large exposures reporting, Bank of England returns and Capital Adequacy limits
- Analysis and consolidation of data to ensure efficiency and accuracy at all times
- Providing leverage awareness insight
Successful applicants should have:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 4-6 years relevant Banking/FS background in regulatory/capital reporting
- Updated knowledge of capital, COREP, ICAAP and regulatory matters including PRA and CRD IV regulations
- Financial instrument and risk management knowledge across Credit Risk and Market Risk frameworks
- Hands on, collaborative approach and strong communication skills
If you are interested/know someone who might be, get in touch TODAY on 02079971034 or seross@astoncarter (.com)