Founded in 2002, Neptune is an active management firm with a range of equity and multi-asset funds. Neptune believes diverse sources of investment performance can be found by long-term investors who correctly interpret change in the real world and have the freedom to exploit it. Neptune's independent real world research focuses on questions where interpretational differences are particularly large: paradigm shifts, industry disruption, macroeconomics and company strategies. Find out more at www.neptunefunds.com, or Neptune's latest views and insights go to www.realworldinvestors.com.
- Daily review and signoff of Fund Accountant NAV calculations
- Cash & Stock reconciliation
- Knowledge of FX transfers on internal systems
- Understanding of Distributions, Yields and TER's
- Calculation of AMC and Admin Fees
- Reports and Accounts
- Proxy Voting
- Knowledge of Corporate Actions
- Custody Account Openings
- Assisting in Breaches
- Maintaining several spreadsheets
The role will be varied and will offer the candidate the chance to expand their knowledge of financial products and the finance industry as a whole, all within a vibrant young company with a growing reputation.
Requirements & Experience:
- At least 1 year within the Finance Industry, with a sound knowledge of Fund Accounting from within Fund Management Administration or similar financial environment
- A Levels or equivalent in English and Maths
- High level Excel
- Bloomberg experience
- Be able to react and work well under pressure & meet strict deadlines.
- Needs to be self-assured and an interactive team player