Interim Group Financial Controller
2 days left
- Full time
An interim Group Financial Controller is required for a FTSE 250 fast growing fintech organisation. With growing revenues of £400m, the business is due to set up in several new territories over the next 18 months. As part of that expansion, you will be expected to lead on the development of new controls, projects, as well as leading a fully functioning group finance team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Development and management of the group finance function.
- Leading key group finance transformation projects
- Responsible for all group accounting processes including year-end duties
- Liaison with Tax and Treasury to develop best practice processes across group
- Supporting on a new ERP systems implementation
You will be an ACA Qualified Accountant ideally from the ‘Big Four'. The right person will possess significant management experience with a demonstrable technical accounting background. Strong business partnering and project involvement achievements are also a pre-requisite.
Apply today or contact Robert Baker on 020 3974 5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.