Project Manager (IFRS17)
- Review and provide feedback on the IFRS17 policies and to obtain validation from local business stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place to meet the IFRS17 policies requirements.
- Drafting of accounting policies, consultation with auditors
- Data remediation
- Assess impact of IFRS 17
- Manage General Ledger changes and mapping
- Design and implementation of Finance Controls
- Manage change in Management Information requirements
- Develop forecasting capability under IFRS 17
- Stakeholder management
Interested applicants please send in your detailed resume (MS Word) format including:
• full personal particulars,
• detailed job experience,
• reasons for leaving,
• last drawn salary,
to Shaun Quek Yew Meng R1660732
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.