Global Head of Change Governance & Projects, Audit - Global Investment Bank - Singapore
Reporting to a Group Head, you will be the Global Head of Audit - Projects, leading a specialist team to enable targeted and focused audit coverage of Projects. The position has direct responsibility for projects audit coverage globally and Group-wide project reviews mandated by regulators.
- Develop the group-wide audit strategy for Projects and ensure that the coverage within individual audits implements and furthers that strategy.
- Ensure that the Projects audit portfolio considers the Group's strategy and can form an independent view of whether the key project risks in the organisation have been identified, including emerging and systemic risk and assess how effectively these risks are managed.
- Ensure audit activity in the Projects audit portfolio is sufficient to meet the requirements of regulators and Audit Committee if applicable.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from your team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating technology risks to the Group. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the Group and the role the individual plays in managing them.
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Lead the Projects Audit portfolio to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Significant experience within the banking and financial services industry, focusing on projects.
- Experienced career internal (or external) auditor, or experienced project management professional with deep subject matter expertise/knowledge.
- Solid understanding of the project and portfolio management function (and related policy, framework and standards) for global banking and financial institutions.
- Up to date with key regulation / developments in Project (including technology risk management)
- Knowledge of Banking controls and processes
- Ability to perform the role of ‘Change Leader'
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence and an ability to gain the respect of senior management, regional stakeholders, peers and their teams
- Confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a pro-active, professional and timely manner
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the Group's core values
- University degree and professional certification (such as PMP, Prince 2, CISA, or ITIL) preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of a critical part of the bank. Please apply via efinancialcareers or send your latest CV to email@example.com
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484