Fund Financial Analyst, Investor Reporting
- Located in Hong Kong
- One of the biggest China Financial Service Companies
- Reports to Head of Operations, Asset Management.
Our client is one of the biggest China financial service companies with business across the whole world. With a growing business across, the Company requires a Fund Operation Analyst to cover all aspects of Fund Operation work. The position will work closely with the top management level.
- Responsible for day to day fund operations such as NAV, Position and cash reconciliations, corporate action, account opening, trade settlement, cash management etc
- Performing NAVs, preparing cash forecast reporting, and provide data for SFC /HKEX submission and Cayman reporting
- Liaise with internal or external parties, such as Legal & Compliance, Sales & Marketing, custodians, prime brokers, fund administrators etc
- Monitor the completeness of daily trade matching and execution
- Prepare daily and monthly NAVs, position, transaction and monthly performance reports
- Support new business, new product development, system configuration, system support and implementing control
- Ensure that all accounting and funds related policies & procedures are in line with the compliance and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree holder in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 2 years hands on fund operations experience/Fund Accounting in Asset management/ Fund administration
- Good understanding in investment operations workflow and with strong experience in hedge fund and private equity fund
- Familiar with financial products in private equity fund and hedge fund e.g. derivative, bond, equity, index
- Strong concept of accounting standard and FATCA / CRS reporting
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese including Putonghua
- Detail minded, self-motivated, keen to learn, good team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, able to work independently and under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as operations officer / assistant manager
For further information, please contact Chris (firstname.lastname@example.org).