VP, Country Treasurer (Leading European investment bank)
Duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of key Treasury risks, primarily Funding/Liquidity and Capital risks, for Hong Kong and Greater China. Ensure that the HK entities are appropriately governed within the Treasury Risk Management framework.
- Face off to senior HK stakeholders, providing advice and adding value in capital and liquidity related matters.
- Provide support to business heads in capital and liquidity related matters, and help ensure successful implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate capital risk management framework exists and is maintained on a local entity basis.
- Own and drive adhoc capital related issues and projects as they arise.
- Own and continue to improve process in place to maintain entity level capital plans.
- Provide capital training and support in conjunction with regional treasury team to increase the awareness of capital and liquidity risk in the bank to broader infrastructure audiences through relationship building and training (Sales, IBD, Legal, Infrastructure).
- At least 8 years experience within treasury from a leading financial institution
- Good knowledge of regulatory capital rules, understanding of CRD/Basel capital accords
- Qualified Accountant with strong academic background and/or funding and liquidity risk experience is preferred