General Manager - Fund Management Dept.
2 days left
- Full time
- Provide integrated and holistic investment advisory services that cover various asset classes to our HNW clients, including but not limited to personal investment portfolio, family businesses and legacies planning, corporate financial portfolio management advice;
- Collaborate closely with the Directors to proactively devise and provide insightful investment strategies that fit sophisticated UHNW / HNW clients' wealth management, liquidity management, legacy planning, asset diversification needs;
- Participate in full spectrum of business development and knowledge building activities, for instance market analysis conferences, skills and knowledge training events;
- Actively participate in the client engagement and sales activities by closely collaborating with the various stakeholders, including but not limited to the seniors in the Fund Management team, other departments and the mother company;
- Scrutinize market changes and act swiftly to ensure clients' interests are being safeguarded;
- Ensure the end-to-end sales and investment advisory activities are fully compliant.
- University graduate, and additional professional qualifications in Finance or Investment discipline will be a plus;
- At least 8+ years of solid working experience in financial industry, particularly in the capacity of an investment counselor in serving UHNW / HNW clients through tailor making suitable investment portfolios;
- Possesses strong knowledge in fund management and various alternative investment products;
- Familiar with global, regional and local investment market traits and trends;
- Possesses consultative selling skills, robust business development and prospecting skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin Chinese is mandatory as this role is required to communicate with Chinese speaking clients.
(All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)