VP, Regional Compliance Audit, Banking
Our client is a well-established Global Banking Group with a strong presence in Asia. Due to their continuous investments in improving and expanding the Audit and Compliance functions in the region, the bank is building out and expanding its Compliance Audit function, creating a few openings at senior level, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Compliance Audit, you be a senior member of the Regional Internal Audit function, responsible for leading, planning and executing audits in the Asia region and you will perform Regulatory Compliance Audits across Corporate & Investment Banking businesses as well as Private Banking.. You will have responsibilities to lead or participate in audits at country or regional level, specific product lines or corporate functions. Working closely with the regional teams, you will be required to identify key risks within the area and be able to draft and report the findings promptly while proactively suggesting innovative and practical solutions to the senior management team and business stakeholders. Additionally, you will keep abreast of the regulatory and market changes that may impact the business lines and apply appropriate regulatory compliance audit coverage accordingly. You will also be required to participate in regular monitoring programmes to evaluate changes within audit plans and underlying risk assessments. In order to be successful with this role, you will need to build a strong knowledge with the business, risk and control functions, understand local regulatory compliance programs, regulations and guidelines established by regulators and governing bodies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with relevant professional qualifications (Audit, Accounting, Risk or Legal)
- 10+ years experience in Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance, AML / KYC, Controls function
- Good knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance issues applicable to the Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and / or Private Banking environment
- Experience from regulatory bodies would also be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English, influencing and problem solving skills
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 226856. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.