We are looking for an ambitious Accounts Assistant that is keen on progressing in Finance.
Our client is a large well known business in West Sussex who are market leaders in their industry.
- Sales Invoicing for all commercial revenue streams.
- Credit Control.
- Supplier invoices processing for approved purchase orders along with non-purchase ordered supplier invoices.
- Supplier payment runs.
- Downloading daily bank account statements from the Internet Banking facility.
- Processing daily bank account transactions for receipts and payments.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Updating Cash Sheets on a daily basis.
- Preparing Daily Banking.
- Processing Cheque Requisitions.
- Month End Procedures.
- Administering company credit cards, staff expenses and petty cash.
- Approved Additional Expenditure schedule update & review.
- Fuel Tank administration for new customer key holders & training.
- Completion & submission of HMRC Registered Dealers
- Updating and maintaining Accounts Systems
- Any other duties as directed or required.
- Adhere to Company Safety Policies.
The successful candidate will be coming from a Finance position, and currently studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA.
Up to £25,000 + additional benefits