Assistant Management Accountant
A market leading, established organisation is looking for Assistant Management Accountant to join their fast growing team.
Our client is a well established fast growing organisation who are well known in the area as one of the best employers.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of Management Information.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of costings information to agreed deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and timely analysis of balance sheet and profit & loss account accounts.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required by the company.
- Assist with the preparation of annual Budgets
- Support forecasts through modelling of courts costs, including the timing of costs
- Run the Purchase Ledger and Expenses.
- Maintain integrity of all data within the scope of the department.
- Accruals, pre-payments and journals.
- Provide a business-like interface between the department and all other departments in the business.
- Help identify and implement improvements across the department - in both cost and efficiency.
The successful candidate will be a ambitious assistant accountant who is looking to grow and progress within a organisation. Preferably studying ACCA/CIMA
Up to £30,000 + additional benefits