SOX & Financial Compliance Expert
A large manufacturer situated in Bracknell are seeking a SOX specialist to join their large team on a permanent basis. The company are focused on system improvement and this role has arisen due to having the need to improve processes.
My client are a large multinational listed company specialising in the manufacturing sector with a large finance department based in Bracknell. The company are a household name.
Working in a large finance team, your direct line manager is very supportive in any area you need, the company are notorious for their investment in people attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day coordination of SOX activities for in scope locations including liaising with local management, consultants, external auditors and undertaking detailed controls testing in cooperation with the Corporate Audit department.
- Prepare and keep the annual budget for all activities.
- Provide opinion and draft reports on the completeness, appropriateness, operating effectiveness and design of the company's internal controls to allow management to conclude on compliance with SOX and financial statements.
- Provide guidance and opinion to project teams in relation to matters of financial Compliance.
- Managing and ensure adherence to compliance deadlines set by Honda Motor.
- Assist training of the local organisation on maintaining compliance with SOX and AEO.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, however, qualified by experience will be considered for this position. You will have experience working with SOX.
On offer is an excellent benefits package that include on site parking, matched pension, 25 days holiday, health insurance and a salary of £47,000.