- Financial Accountant role within a FTSE250 listed organisation in Middlesex
- High profile role internally, interacting with senior stakeholders in the business
A FTSE250 listed group based in Northolt, my client is a British business with a global reach.
Supporting the group finance team, this financial accountant will be supporting a range of management/financial accounting functions. The role will be supporting and reporting to the group accountant and group reporting manager.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Consolidation of group results and forecast (multi-currency)
- Inter company reconciliations
- Communication and calculation of foreign exchange rates and adjustments
- Monthly flash reporting
- Partnering with the divisional finance teams
- Monthly management accounts preparation and board reporting
- Year end annual report preparation
- Working alongside the external auditors
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Budgeting and planning
- Assisting in the budgeting and strategic planning process
- Group budget preparation for use by the board
- Audit experience, ideally within one of the 'big four' firms
I have a base salary of up to £53,000 with great benefits. Financial Accountant role.